Exa seeks application engineers for supporting customers in their deployment plan of our technology and performing engineering service projects. Exa is a customer driven company that requires dedicated entrepreneurial individuals with the talent and flexibility to accomplish its aggressive goals.
As an Application Engineer (AE), you are a member of the field office, either located in Germany, France or United Kingdom. You will report directly to a regional technical manager and must be customer-focused, very responsive, and able to develop a strong level of trust with customers and know how to add value in a customer support situation. Strong communication and organizational skills are essential. The ability to work on and manage multiple customer projects quickly and efficiently, leveraging internal resources at Exa, is very important. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team, and assist in other duties such as: pre-processing, administering, and post processing of customer benchmark cases, delivering customer services projects and some post-sales customer support.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, strong desire to learn as well as teach and guide
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good presentation skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with CAD, CAE applications, and geometry processing
- Experience with common CAD or Geometry Tools recommended
- MS. or PhD in ME, CFD or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of fluid dynamic fundamentals
- Comfortable with direct customer interaction and working in a team
- Experience in the automotive industry recommended
- Willingness to Travel
For immediate consideration, please send your resume with Job Title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or: