Exa Corporation is growing and seeks Senior Software Quality Assurance (SQA) professionals who want to be aligned with excellence, contribute substantially and grow their careers as part of a sophisticated core software development team. We are expanding our unique fluid software simulation technology into new markets in the automotive, aerospace, Formula 1 motorsports, chemical, biomedical, energy, oil and gas, electronics and environmental industries, providing software solutions for engineering customers worldwide.
This is a high visibility, cross functional role with tremendous potential for project ownership and career growth in the building of Exa’s complex simulation applications.
The Senior Software QA Engineer will support our core simulator software development, and have a pivotal role in the organization with responsibility for the quality of our software. You will interact with the Development, Physics R&D and Application Management teams as a key contributor to product quality.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Running and analyzing the regression suite on various supported platforms
- Evaluate product functionality and create Test Plans
- Manual GUI testing and converting them into automated tests
- Execute Test Plans and incorporate into the regression suite
- Analyze other areas of low coverage and enhance the suite to cover them
- Document all tests and procedures
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Comfortable in a UNIX/Linux and Windows environment
- Ability to program in Python and UNIX shell scripting
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who works well independently on assigned tasks and products
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with/leverage Development, Application Management, Product Management and Validation Teams
Additional Optional Skills / Experience:
- Hands on experience developing/maintaining/automating regression test suites
- Programming experience in C or C++ a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title: Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer in the Subject line.